This week's OHF Results come in the form of an equation.







-------------------------
Week 6
Lindsay: 1
Jason: 4
-------------------------
Ew. I gained 4 lbs. (!?) this week. Jason gained 1. We're kind of pathetic right now.
It's a darn good thing Easter is only once a year.
----------------
Listening to: George Strait - Amarillo By Morning (Live)
Monday, April 13, 2009
OHF - 04/13/09
Labels: 924 Project, OHF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Ouch. You'll bounce back. Or... bounce in... Whatever. :)
@DeMo: Back. In. As long as it's smaller. Reese's PB Eggs are the debbel, Bobby. :)
Don't feel too bad. I finished the last of the Christmas (YES I said Christmas! candy) on Saturday. It was what we had made. Unfortunately, my husband loves candy and we usually have some around.
Don't worry you'll shred it. : ) I gain 4 lbs. form just looking at food.
Join the crowd! No seriously, you'll have it melted off before you know it.
@Amy: Homemade candy is always good! I can see your hubby having a sweet tooth!
@Lil' Woman: Ugh. Me too. If I even smell Coldstone baking waffle bowls I put on 5 pounds! :)
@A Joyful Chaos: Thanks for the comment! I don't think I've see you post before! Hope to see many more!
Your blog is so pretty...you're so good with all this technology stuff ;) You'll have to give me some pointers sometime.
Post a Comment