Alright, Poodles! It's time to play a little game!
We'll call it "What The Heck!?" The rules are simple; I'll post a phrase, along with information regarding it's background. Your job is to translate the phrase into adult English. (You'll see why I tacked "adult" on there once I post it!) The first person to post a comment with the correct translation wins!
Today's prize is winner's choice: a guest post on "Goodbye, Martha," OR, the satisfaction of knowing you are pretty stinkin' intelligent.
I know! I'm too generous!
And now, the background on today's phrase. My intelligent, attractive, domestic diva of a friend, Angela, is a kindergarten teacher. Yesterday she took her class on a field trip to see "Seussical, Jr." and then they stopped at a castle-themed park. Today, she asked her class to write two sentences describing their favorite part of the trip. Out of this request comes today's "What The Heck" moment.
Be sure to post a comment on this post with your answers. Winners will be announced Friday at 3:00pm!
**DISCLAIMER: Anyone included in Angela's original email is not elligible to play. Sorry. Cheaters never prosper and all that jazz!**
Ready? Set? Go!!
"Reginald had fan an zu ferd tip. Zu bazt prt waz zu sex."
----------------
Listening to: The Turtles - Happy Together
Thursday, April 16, 2009
What The Heck!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Drat. I was all over this until that stinkin' disclaimer. Oh well!
"Reginald had fun on the field trip. The best part was the ?????"
Wow Lindsay, I'd really like to know what the best part was:)
Reagan had fun on the field trip. The best part was the Seuss.
Fun!
This is what I feel truely got from that sentence...this little dude went on a trip (the field trip) and he obviously had a great time I mean what little kid does not have on a field trip. Reggies favorite part of this trip was the turd tips which he mispelled turd Ferd, common grammatical error, now i have to ask my self what is a turd tip and well i don't know what kind of musuesm this was but i will just have leave that to everyone ones imagination. The next sentence was obviously about the bats that where living on the top floor of the museum, they can be pesky lil things but normally if you don't bother them they won't turn you into vampires. Wow i can't believe how easy that was to translate, so what do i win again...tell me its that creepy easter egg with his crack showing!!! or if not i will honorable take the guest blog
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
No fair! I almost nailed this thing in the original email!
Personally, I think Jarett should be the winner. He obvisouly put the effort into it!
Fan=Fun,an=on,zu=the,ferd=field,tip=trip,bazt=best,prt=part,waz=was,sex=something kindergartners should not know anything about!
Post a Comment