Thursday, May 7, 2009

Greetings From the Couch Cocoon

Greetings from the couch cocoon.

I've traded my gauze pads for a Chocolate-Peanut Butter Shake from Braum's. If my VERY puffy cheeks start to get me down I simply gaze at the GORGEOUS hot pink roses that Mom brought me.

Maybe this whole wisdom teeth removal thing isn't so bad...

Oh, and for those of you hoping for a no-holds-barred, uncensored, Percocet-fuel post...stay tuned....I take my first dose later tonight.

Thank you all for the sweet comments and the well-wishes! I have the best Poodles in the entire blog-o-sphere!!

XOXO,

3 comments:

LWLH said...

Aww that's sweet of you Mama..get better! :)

DeMo said...

Glad to see that you're feeling better!

I think the surgery recovery has affected your beavering tendencies. :) Looking forward to more adventures. love you!

Becky said...

Oh, Chipy! You finally got your chipmunk cheeks. Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!!