I am incredibly spoiled!
In catching up with the 163 new items in my Google Reader this morning I came across a post from Ocean Dreamer over at Ocean Dreams. She so sweetly included me in the great company of the other bloggers that inspire her and passed this award on to me.
Dreamer is well-spoken, intelligent, and inspiring. I love seeing updates from her in my GR! She's a God-fearing woman who's gorgeous to boot! I would highly recommend you take 10 minutes out of your day to click through to her place and say hello, because who couldn't use another addition to their Google Reader?
Thanks for the blog love, Dreamer! I'm flattered and honored!
-------------------------
So, with that, I give you the newest addition to GM's wall o' blog love: Neno's Award!
Neno's Award - Rules & Regulations:
- As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
- To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
- Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
- Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
- Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
- Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
- Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
-------------------------
5. Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
Blogging has become much more than I guessed it would be. It's connected me with other amazing people that make me laugh and make me think daily. It's a great outlet for all 1,596 thoughts bouncing around my head at any given moment. Most of all, I hope that through GM others hear about, and are inspired by, the love and respect I have for my relationship with God!
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
Four sounds like a nice, round number. We'll go with that! The four ladies I'm choosing to pass this award on to are some of my new blog buddies. I love to see their updates come through GR. They are intelligent, hilarious, and sweet...the blogger triple-threat! Enjoy your award, girls!
Jordan @ Two Dogs, a Girl and a Husband's Grace
-- I found Jordan's blog while
Lil' Woman @ Little Woman, Little Home
-- Lil' found me during the early days of my blogging adventure. She's always so faithful to comment, and her life with Big Man just makes me smile. Lil' is one of those women that are obviously just as nice in real life as they are when they comment on your blog!
Mrs. Sandy @ One Day at a Time
-- I came across Mrs. Sandy's blog through Friend Makin' Mondays at All That is Good. Mrs. Sandy is such an inspiration of what a Christian wife and mother can be. Her posts are always inspirational and I love going to her page to listen to the great music that plays there!
Leah @ Live Life Simply
-- Leah is another blogger I came across through Friend Makin' Mondays. She's a sweet pastor's wife (gotta love that) who has a huge heart for the Lord. I try to keep up with all of her blogs and I've added their family to my prayers in support of their upcoming adoption.
Enjoy your award, ladies! Thanks for being such a bright spot in my morning GR/coffee moments!
Snorgs,





5 comments:
Thank you, thank you! I am so looking forward to learning more about you through your blog, and I have been drooling over the Heavenly Shortbread Bars ALL morning! I definitely have to try those soon!
Neat blog site! You are sweet to bestow the award on all the great bloggers!
Look forward to visiting again.
Thanks for this sweet award.
I appreciate it. :)
Thank you for the blog love sweetie!
Sincerely,
-Your poodle! : )
I finally got it added today:) I really appreciate you for adding my blog to your list.
Hugs, Sandy
Post a Comment