You're gonna boil all of that stuff or disinfect it before use, correct? If you just hose it down with some Lysol that would definitely add to the effect! I'm so excited to see pictures!!!
I'm addicted to Iced Caramel Macchiatos, my heart is equally divided between two ornery horses, I haven't found a place I love more than a pasture on horseback, I am fluent in acronym, I often speak in "Lindsayisms," I have fallen hopelessly in love with Pandora Radio, and everything I have I owe to God's grace!
4 comments:
hehe cant wait to see the pics!
lol...I can't wait to see pictures, this is gonna be good! : )
You're gonna boil all of that stuff or disinfect it before use, correct? If you just hose it down with some Lysol that would definitely add to the effect!
I'm so excited to see pictures!!!
I have something for you over at my blog! :)
Post a Comment