Well hooray! I've been tagged in a fun little Meme by Heather over at Visions of Sugarplums! My mission, should I choose to accept it, is this:
- Open my first photo folder
- Scroll down to the 10th photo
- Post that photo and story on my blog
- Tag five friends to do the same
Scrolling down to image #10 brings us to this beauty!
"Three-Fourths"3 of the 4 members of The Foxy Foursome
This picture was taken in "The Zen Room" at the home of a friend of ours from Pathways. Shaun did a fantastic job of picking out the paint color (see that fantastic shade of green??), and outfitting the room with super comfortable furniture for our enjoyment. It's nice and private, and it's been used several times for some heart-to-heart bonding time...complete with tears. Shaun almost expects it to happen and has even let us know he bought a coordinating box of Kleenex for our convenience.
One evening Becky and I had gone to dinner at Il Vicino, and ended up meeting Rachel at Shaun's for some late-night movie/Guitar Hero action. Of course we had to spend2 hours 15 minutes catching up in The Zen Room, and Shaun caught a picture of a little Foxy Foursome bonding time. We'd be fools to not take advantage of a chair that easily fits three!
Now then, on to the tagging fun! I do hereby tag:
break bend the rules a little and say that I would love it if everyone else participated in this little Meme as well! I would absolutely enjoy looking at everyone's pictures, so please feel free! Also, if you decide you're going to participate, leave me a comment or an email letting me know, and I'll link up to you.
Hooray for Poodles sharing some link love!
Ready? Set? Go!
One evening Becky and I had gone to dinner at Il Vicino, and ended up meeting Rachel at Shaun's for some late-night movie/Guitar Hero action. Of course we had to spend
Now then, on to the tagging fun! I do hereby tag:
- Tooj @ Circling the Square Table -- She's gorgeous, and so are her boys, so you know there are some fantastic pictures lurking in those folders!
- Alicia @ Imma Momma -- She's another gorgeous one, with a gorgeous family! She's also a fantastic photographer, so you can only imagine what sort of shot she'll come up with!
- Ocean Dreamer @ Ocean Dreams -- I am selfishly hoping that this one will be another Big Kiddo/Little Kiddo picture. They're just adorable together!
- Michelle @ A & MD Ranch -- She's a new blogger buddy of mine and I love that she and I share the same country roots! I'm sure she's got some pictures that'll remind me of why I love the country life!
- Lil' Woman @ Little Woman, Little Home -- Lil' and I go way back in the blog-o-sphere. She was the first Poodle that wasn't a friend of mine in real life. That means she was my first voluntary Poodle...the rest of them were required to like me. I love her little family...I'm sure she won't disappoint with some photographic goodness!
Hooray for Poodles sharing some link love!
Ready? Set? Go!






8 comments:
How fun! I will certainly participate! I have NO idea what the first folder is in my Pictures.....it changes as I do uploads. I'd think it'd be a recent shot....I don't have ten pictures stored here at work so I'll be doing this tonight from home. Thank you for selecting me. :) Happy Hump Day!
Heather tagged me too!
http://mrssoup.wordpress.com/2009/06/17/photo-tag/
This is so cute thanks for sharing the photos!! xxooo
Yay! Thanks for the tag darling! I'll get to work - love the pictures that came about and your stories! Oh, and you are too sweet to mention me and my Big Kiddo. He he, I'll have to post more pics of us on my blog since you requested them. Oh, I'm going to attempt to get pics this weekend, but the problem is he doesn't like them that much. Yes, I know, I have often lectured him on this. Lol. Have a super day!
Oh man! This should be a good one... hehe, thanks Lins!
Sounds like a fun time and I absolutely love green walls...they make me feel very zen!
What fun!!! I can't wait to do mine!! Your so great!! I too think God sent us this way!!
This is too funny. Before I even began to read the story, the first thought to cross my mind was, "I love that shade of green. No wonder it's a Zen room." I kid you not! Great minds...great minds.
Post a Comment